BUY MP3 OR .WAV FILES AS SINGLES OR FULL ALBUMS
SCROLL TO BROWSE CATALOGS; CLICK ALBUM COVER TO BROWSE MUSIC
Puyallup High School
Stadium High School
Black Hills High School
Rogers High School
Fife High School
Gateway Concert Band
Sumner High School
Washington Wind Symphony
Kalles Junior High School
Ballard High School
How to use the Chinook Wind iStore:
1. Find your group's "widget" and click on the album you want to consider.
2. Pressing the Play symbol will play the first 30 seconds of each song. You can play an individual song by clicking on its title
3. Use the button to select your preferred format; either MP3 or WAV. (Choose WAV if you want to burn your own disc.)
4. Click on "+ Album" to add the entire album to your cart. The price will be shown.
5. To download individual songs, choose the song title and click on the + symbol to add the file you your cart.
6. Proceed to checkout by clicking on the cart symbol
7. Pay via your Amazon.com or Paypal account. If you don't have an account, you will be given the choice of opening one.
If you have iTunes on your computer, the downloaded songs should go right into your iTunes directory.
Otherwise, look for them in your regular download folder.
Sale of music on this site is authorized and licensed through an agreement with the Harry Fox Agency, Inc.
Composers, arrangers and their publishers receive a royalty on each download.
Return to Chinook Wind Productions home page